Would you like to discover all the secrets on how limoncello is made and produced? In this case, our exclusive limoncello tasting and making tour is for you!
This lemon liqueur is mainly produced in Southern Italy, especially on the Amalfi Coast, Sorrento Peninsula and Capri.
You will visit two local factories in Sorrento, where you will learn how to make your own limoncello and how is produced, visit to the lemon gardens then you have the opportunity to taste the product.
You will also have the opportunity to taste some of the best local liqueurs such as:
- Tangerine Liqueur obtained from the peels and small fruits of tangerines, which has a delightful fragrance and flavour
- Walnut liqueur is made from the famous walnuts from Sorrento
- Arancello (Orange Liqueur) obtained from the peels of oranges
- Finocchietto, liqueur made using the wild fennel seeds picked in the nearby Ieranto Bay area
- Limoncello and rhum babas
- Liquorice obtained from the plant that grows freely in the hills around Sorrento
- Myrtle obtained from the berries
- Lemon cream
These are to name just a few!
The tour will last about 4 hours and is conducted in English.